[Centos] weird behavior

Mike Kercher mike at CamaroSS.net
Tue Dec 28 03:22:02 UTC 2004

 Try adding the -r switch to the start command in your initscript for
syslog.  Then restart syslog and see if that helps.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-admin at caosity.org [mailto:centos-admin at caosity.org] On Behalf
Of William Warren
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 2:34 PM
To: centos Linux
Subject: [Centos] weird behavior

i think this is a hlds issue but i am not sure.

I ahve file timestamps on my server that are an hour ahead of me..i am in
the eastern timezone.  when i look at hte system clock though it is on time.
Any ideas?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)