[Centos] Best RH/FC version for dvd rip?

Mark Spieth mspieth at neod.net
Tue Dec 28 17:49:12 UTC 2004

Apparently it is, I stand corrected.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services

Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.

http://www.neod.net

mspieth at neod.net

330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately