[Centos] mirrors for CentOS-4.0 Beta?

Wed Dec 29 14:07:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 08:56 -0500, Ryan Lane wrote:
> Quick question.  Does anybody know of any mirrors for CentOS-4.0 Beta?
> I would like to give it a spin, but before I download the iso's from
> c4beta.caosity.org, I thought I'd check.

Ryan,
I am doing an rsync right now to upgrade the ISOs on
c4beta.caosity.org ... I'll post another e-mail to the list when it is
finished. (should be less than an hour).

Right now, c4beta.caosity.org is the only mirror.  After some more
testing (and probably after all the kinks are worked out of CentOS-3.4
for both i386 and x86_64) it will probably be pushed to more mirrors and
release publicly.

BTW, the updated ISOs roll in all previous updates (new firefox, new
mozilla) and fix a bug concerning centos-release not updating when using
anaconda to upgrade a CentOS-3.x to CentOS-4beta.

--
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>