[Centos] Problems migrating from WBEL

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Thu Dec 30 15:38:18 UTC 2004

Update on this issue.  I think it might have something to do with the
following bug in Red Hat bugzilla:

It appears to have something to do with some combination of NTPL and
errata versions of the kernel, db4 and glibc packages.  I've rebooted
into the older kernel (2.4.21-20), but that didn't help.  I'm using the
original db4 (4-4.1.25) from WBEL, and I'm rebuilding glibc-2.3.2-95.20
from source rpm.  I'm dreading the thought of forcing an older glibc
into place, but I'm hopeful that might fix it.

Updates to follow (assuming my server survives the process)...

Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting