[Centos] Firewire drive support in CentOS 3.3?

Thu Dec 9 19:11:54 UTC 2004
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

thank you, i was able to finally get my tape drive
working after installing the kernel unsupported. after
installing that and since i was there i updated my
kernel it works like a charm. again thanks.

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System
Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows 95 or
better'. So I installed Linux."