[Centos] Wiki Moved

Sat Dec 18 05:17:51 UTC 2004
Michael Jennings <mej at caosity.org>

On Friday, 17 December 2004, at 15:58:56 (-0800),
Troy Engel wrote:

> Excellent, thanks. I notice it's empty, so I created an account to
> start adding a FAQ (the most popular "yum complains about a PGP key,
> how do I install it") -- what's your process for additions/FAQs to
> the Wiki?

We don't really have one yet.  Anyone can suggest FAQ's, so go ahead.
I've created some empty ones to get us started.

> Killer! So it would appear that our CentOS Q&A, FAQ, Wiki, etc
> should all go here instead of wiki.caosity.org, eh?

No.  wiki.caosity.org is for all cAos Foundation projects.  As for the
FAQ engine, use both, and we'll see which one fares better. :)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "Every little look inside your eyes is all it takes to make me