[Centos] Problem with change user

Tue Dec 28 10:18:56 UTC 2004
Alexander Georgiev <alexander.georgiev at gmail.com>

Hi,

I am also using ldap, and pam ldap module/
I had similar problems with su and oracle, several months ago. It
seems that some of the lovely pam libraries crashes. I turned out that
the problem is that I had manualy edited

            /etc/pam.d/system-auth

to include ldap pam module. The moment I used the relevant red hat
tool - authconfig to add support fot ldap passwords, my problems
disappeared. I noticed that system-auth file created by the redhat
tool is more complex by my previous variant which I took from a
similar debian box.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:36:26 -0300, Cristofer Nicolas Reyes Aguilera