[Centos] Best RH/FC version for dvd rip?

Tue Dec 28 15:48:07 UTC 2004
Michael Jennings <mej at caosity.org>

On Tuesday, 28 December 2004, at 07:45:03 (-0800),
Michael wrote:

> I'd like to bring up a CentOS-3.3 system to use for multi-media
> purposes.
>
> One of the packages I'm installing is dvdrip and all it's dependant
> packages (libdv, libdvdcss, libdvdread, avifile, & transcode).

I'm not sure I'd want to broadcast the fact that I'm doing something
illegal on a public mailing list....

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "A little learning is a dangerous thing;  Drink deep, or taste not