[Centos] 3rd CD ISO CentOS4-beta [Follow--up]

Fri Dec 31 16:49:21 UTC 2004
Todd Rittinger <lists at tlcsolutions.ca>

I blew away the ISO's and the virtual machine files, re-downloaded, and
re-created the virtual machine and all went well this time.

As a note: like RedHat and Fedora, you have to install the vmware tools in
order for X to work properly. However, if you are planing on doing a vmware
install, when installing the tools, say no during the setup to the question
that asks if you'd like the installer to run the config script for you as it
will total your mouse and cause X not to run.

Other than that, all is good so far.

Be well and  Happy New Year to all!
cya,TR

P.S. Please remember the folks in Asia during your celebrations...

--
Todd G Rittinger
TLC Solutions