[Centos] MD5Sum for CentOS-3.1 DVD iso?

kevin kwood at free.fr
Wed Jun 2 17:32:08 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a DVD which installs everything just like
the 3 cds does, appears to be okay.
Haven't tested it much though.
I created my dvd iso from the 3 cd iso's.
4e40b1384e81331123b32b967222ccdf  CentOS-3.1-i386-DVD.iso
Kevin Wood
South of France.

Content-Type=message/rfc822
Content-Description=embedded message
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mark R. Miller" <markryanmiller at yahoo.com>
To: centos at caosity.org
Subject: [Centos] MD5Sum for CentOS-3.1 DVD iso?

Hello everyone.  Thanks to everyone who made this project possible.  This
is my first post, although I have looked at the archives.  I haven't found
an answer to this in the archives, so I thought I would post it here.

I've downloaded the DVD iso for CentOS-3.1 from BitTorrent, and I'm
leaving my torrent open for another day or so to help out.  I see there is
an MD5Sum file for the torrent file, but I can't find one for the DVD ISO
file itself.  Have I overlooked something, or can we get one added to the
master MD5Sum file?  Maybe BitTorrent takes care of checking the hash, but
it would be nice to confirm after a download is done.

Here's what I get as the hash for this file.  Can anyone tell me if this
is correct?

903d537593e634474a013665cf88e499 *CentOS-3.1-i386.dvd.iso

Thank you.

Mark Miller
Mountain View, California