[Centos] How to send in donations via check? and some other suggestions.

Greg Kurtzer greg at runlevelzero.net
Thu Jun 10 19:04:29 UTC 2004

Great news regarding the donations.

I have partnered the cAos foundation with an organization that manages this
for us called Kintera. You can donate by credit card or paypal account there.
Info at:

  http://caosity.org/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=90&op=page&SubMenu=

("Contribute to cAos")

If you need to send a check, I can give you the information directly (I just
have not published yet) to the PO Box. Email me off list and I will send you
the info. (This will be put on the site soon)

Also, good advice as to publish the wants and needs of the foundation. I will
do that shortly.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:50:12AM -0700, Mike told me:
> Greetings.
>
> I have just successfully updated a RH-9 file server to CentOS-3.1. I'm
> VERY impressed.  I have a client who has 4 Redhat servers (1 x 7.3 and 3
> x 9.0) that I would like to migrate to CentOS-3.1.
>
> Question: My client is willing to send a donation for these boxes but
> they just want to send you (caosity.org) a check that will cover the
> next couple of years.
>
> Who do we make the check out to?  Where do we send the check?
>
> And if a bulk donation via check is OK, then please publish the payee
> information on the website.
>
> Another suggestion...
>
> Under the "Contribute to the CaOS Foundation", I think it might be
> useful to specifically list the current help or tasks wanted/needed for
> the foundation.
>
> Just my $0.10 worth ($0.02 adjusted for inflation).
>
> Michael Chinn

Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/
http://caosity.org/