[Centos] Linux World Expo 2004 in SF

Greg Kurtzer

greg at runlevelzero.net
Fri Jun 11 17:09:35 UTC 2004

The cAos Foundation and hosted projects have been granted a booth in the Dot
Org Pavilion of Linux World Expo in SF this August.

If you are a developer or contributor of the project and would like to help
staff the both, please send me a private email so we can coordinate.

I don't have the actual numbers of Exhibitor badges that we can get yet, but I
would assume it is not many. This means it is first come first serve to
receive a booth duty free pass.

BTW, only people who can dedicate the entire show time including an extra day
before and possibly after the show for setup and tear-down (thus August 1-6)
should consider volunteering.

Thanks.
--
Greg M. Kurtzer