[Centos] Re: centos] MD5Sum for CentOS-3.1 DVD iso?

Tue Jun 1 17:23:44 UTC 2004
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Mark R. Miller wrote:

> master MD5Sum file?  Maybe BitTorrent takes care of checking the hash, but
> it would be nice to confirm after a download is done.
>
> Here's what I get as the hash for this file.  Can anyone tell me if this
> is correct?
>
> 903d537593e634474a013665cf88e499 *CentOS-3.1-i386.dvd.iso

Mark -- good questons -- I know little about bittorrent --
could you please file an RFE in the bugzilla to add this to
the next release process document?

I checked the server, and do not see that we have a copy of it
externally from which I could have computed a md5sum from on
it.  I will check a couple other staging locations

-- Russ Herrold