[Centos] kernel panic

Wed Jun 2 10:27:09 UTC 2004

Official Oracle patches can be obtained (if you have an account) from
metalink.oracle.com and are not a function of the OS, but are a function
of oracle.

You would install any patches that are applicable for RHEL 3.

What was the name of the patch that you installed and where did you get
it?  I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce, then fix the problem.

-Johnny Hughes