[Centos] OpenOffice.org with Java Enabled

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Tue May 11 11:39:21 UTC 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> I am currently building the latest SRPM of openoffice.org with java
> enabled (using Sun Java SDK version j2dk1.4.2_04-b05).  If it builds, is
> anyone else interested in having the binary and source RPMS?
>
> If there is an interest, maybe we can get it into the contrib section of
> the CentOS mirrors.

Yes - that would be easy to do and useful for some people. There are lots
of things I had intended to build for extras/contrib but ... no time ...

> After it builds, I can verify the requirements ... but I think the only
> extra thing required will be the latest Sun Java Runtime Environment (at
> least j2re1.4.2_04) installed.

No Problem - we could do with a text file that says where to get it from i
guess.

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.