[Centos] RE: Via Mini-itx anaconda install failure

Wed May 5 17:25:07 UTC 2004
Sorisio, Chris <ChrisSorisio at PeakTechnical.com>

Same behavior here with our mini-ITX/EDEN system.  The install tool
unceremoniously exits stating that the system is not supported.  RH9
installs fine on the same computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Rodgers [mailto:hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 5:32 PM
To: sentos at caosity.org
Subject: Via Mini-itx anaconda install failure

Hello,

Does anyone know if Centos 3.1 has a problem installing on a Via 800Mhz
Mini-ITX system with a EDEN processor? I can't seem to get past the entry of

the root password in Anaconda. I get a message saying that CentOS can't be
installed on this system. Is this because it cant figure out which kernel to

install?

Steve.