[Centos] How quickly are RHEL errata released as CentOS errata ?

Wed May 5 23:14:02 UTC 2004
John Newbigin <jn at it.swin.edu.au>

I don't think you are querying CentOS-2 but for the record, patches for
CentOS-2 should be available on mirror.centos.org within 24 hours of the
srpm becoming available.

There are a number of steps which can stall this process.  Redhat
releasing the srpm.  The srpm getting to a mirror in Australia.  Me
downloading from the mirror. Me checking what has changed and making
modifications if necessary.  Me building & testing the update.  Me
uploading to mirror.centos.org.

If you are lucky, all this will happen while you are sleeping and in the
morning there will be a shiny new update to install. :)

All the CentOS-2 updates are in the centos-2/updates directory, even the
ones which are included on the install CD.

John.