[Centos] RHEL 3 new updates

Thu May 13 11:38:27 UTC 2004
Farkas Levente <lfarkas at bppiac.hu>

Lance Davis wrote:
> On Thu, 13 May 2004, Farkas Levente wrote:
>

>>hi,
>>it seems RH release a few dozens of updates in the last few days:
>>(https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel3as-errata.html). when we can expect
>>these fro centos?
>

> The security updates - ipsec-tools has already been released, the kernel
> will be released today.
>
> The rest will be built into centos 3.2 that will go into beta test within
> a few days and hopefully be released in about 10 days.

and until than it won't be go into the 3.1 updates directory?
I know it's a good idea to relase new isos when there is a huge amount
of updates, but why not just simple create one centos 3.0 and an update
directoy for those how use yum or why not create and up2date directory
which always contains the latest and greatest?
yours.