[Centos] Re: [CentOS-devel] CentOS-2 Final finally released

Fri May 14 03:52:29 UTC 2004
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Fri, 14 May 2004, John Newbigin wrote:

> At long last I have uploaded CentOS-2 Final to the centos mirrors :)
>
> Some information on CentOS-2 is available here
> http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/centos-2/index.htm
> as well as the caos web site.
>
> Surely no one will find any bugs or problems, but if you do, email is
> better for me ATM than IRC.

To this I can add that I also provide RHEL2.1 packages from:

   Apt:
	### Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1 (rhel2.1) and compatible
	rpm http://apt.sw.be redhat/el2.1/en/i386 dag

   Yum:
	[dag]
	name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1
	baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el2.1/en/$basearch/dag

   up2date:
	### Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1
	yum dag http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el2.1/en/$ARCH/dag

Like with my RHEL3 packages, I'm very interested to know how they can be
improved. So if you're using any and you added something that fits the
general cause, please send me a note.

Thanks in advance,