[Centos] why developers got stuck with huge ISP bill

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Tue Nov 16 18:52:12 UTC 2004

You should re-write yum so that it searches for a different [random]
mirror for each rpm it needs.

That way the load is spread.

I could run a mirror for you, I would be willing to donate 1/4 meg
uncontended when my 2 meg  feed goes in in december....

I don't have much bandwidth spare but I want to do my bit...

P.