[Centos] CentOS 3.3

Tony Wicks tonyw at tonyw.com
Mon Nov 22 19:26:47 UTC 2004

Hi all, I'm looking at converting all my Whitebox servers to Centos
(I've already done a couple without any issues) as I am unhappy about
the lack of  updates or willingness to accept help on the part of the
Whitebox maintainers. (I run one of the main mirrors and they don't even
reply to my emails !). My question is, is the community around Centos
"active" (ie prompt updates etc). It certainly seems to be from what I
can see, but I'd hate to migrate 30 servers then need to move to
something else again later on.

Thanks all