[Centos] Wiki...

Wed Nov 24 10:24:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 00:17 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 23:19 -0500, Denis E. Pilon wrote:
> > I vote for twikiwiki...
> >
> > Also see it in action here:
> >
> > http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php
> >

> and see the latest remote exploit against it at any exploit tracking
> site.
>
> -sv

Most of the exploits I see also have fixes as of version 1.8.4.

Almost any cms/forum/wiki solution is going to have sql injection type
issues ... as well as other issues related to php programming.  It is a
very complex piece of work.

It seems to me from reviewing the exploit sites (www.securityfocus.com ,
www.securitytracker.com, etc.) that the tikiwiki.org guys acknowledge
and fix their exploits fairly quickly.

So, if 0 exploits are a requirement, I don't see how you could have any
wiki, forum, blog, or other self posting community input site....

I don't use tikiwiki, but it could also solve the forums issue at the
same time.  I know there is a group of people who think forums are not
at all important ... I am not one of them.

--
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>