[Centos] Having little problems with 3.3

Mon Nov 22 18:49:40 UTC 2004
Dominic Iadicicco <diadicic at optonline.net>

At least we can solve the oo problem, the disks contain the rpms for it
and it did work when I installed it, but whats really scary is the
font's in Mozilla. I don't what happed there.

Dom