[Centos] CentOS 3.3

Mon Nov 22 22:33:22 UTC 2004
John Newbigin <jn at it.swin.edu.au>

It should be sufficient to install the CentOS-3 GPG key and point yum
CentOS-3 updates.  There is no need to reinstall when migrating from
WB/RHEL3 etc to CentOS-3.

If you want the boxes to look like CentOS-3 there are a few RPM which
you can install from CentOS-3.

comps/comps-extras
initscripts (i think you might need this one)
centos-release

If someone wants to keep a complete list of tasks I will add it to my
Migration pages (which have been a bit neglected).
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/centos-2/migration.htm

You might want to check my "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1 AS/ES/WS x86
Live Errata Update to CentOS-2" notes before you begin.

John.