[Centos] Is anyone have trouble with Up2Date?

Dominic Iadicicco sctylib2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:25:24 UTC 2004

Hello all,

  Ok I fixed it.

  I just rpm -e up2date-4.2.5-1.centos.3.1
                up2date-gnome-4.2.5-1.centos.3.1
                rhn-applet-2.1.4-3.centos.1
   then deleted two files that they left behind, the
rpm lets you know about them.  I then reinstalled them
and that was it.  It now works.

   For some reason yum did work though, even without
doing this.  Anyway the problem is solved and thats
how I did it. Can't tell you why it happen but it did.

thanks for all your input

Dom