[Centos] php-snmp

John Newbigin jn at it.swin.edu.au
Tue Sep 7 22:53:12 UTC 2004

For EL2.1, the RH srpm has the snmp module commented out.  I just
uncommented it and rebuilt it.  I have not looked at EL3 but it is
possible they have done the same.

For OCI8 I had to build it on my oracle server but once built you can
run it against the Oracle Instant Client RPM (with a few extra symlinks
to fix library versions).

John.

--
John Newbigin - Computer Systems Officer
School of Information Technology