[Centos] php-snmp

Dan dw at wonderwave.net
Wed Sep 8 08:02:06 UTC 2004

I took a look at the spec file and there was nothing about snmp
commented out. So did a search for a spec file for EL3 and found one
which had the snmp module set to build. Looked it over and copied what
sections refer to snmp. When I add the line:
%file snmp -f files.snmp
I get the error-> Could not open %file
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/php-4.3.2/files.snmp: No such file or directory
If I remove this line, I get an error about an upackaged file that is
called snmp.o
Reading up I found that if you receive the second error you need to add
the  %file line for the file that is missing and that is what I did in
the first place. I have never built my own rpm before so I am new to
this. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the spec file http://traffic.wonderwave.net/php.spec

Dan