[Centos] Upgrading Fedora Core 1 to CentOS

Ho Chaw Ming chawming at pacific.net.sg
Tue Sep 14 16:21:26 UTC 2004

Yes it is all the reason why we want to change to Centos (longer EOL), and
we think the stability in RHE should be worth something. It's not always the
best to run the newest and the best especially on a production server.

So is there anyway to do it other than from yum or to manually force install
all the rpm downloaded in the cache?

Thanks.

regards