[Fwd: Re: [Centos] Forum]

suporte at pro-site.net suporte at pro-site.net
Thu Sep 30 11:33:25 UTC 2004

Hi Lance,

sure i can do it. Lets start it even today!

just send me a list of the moderators needed. The forum is for the
community but obviously we MUST have moderators. The mantainers are my

and we must create the topics of the forum.
i will browse some forums this afternoon and then post a basic structure
of the topics.

if anyone has some ideas of topics needed just reply.

Thks for all

Best Regards

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 suporte at pro-site.net wrote:
>> Hi CentOS lovers,
>> i have already sent this email to [www-devel] but still no answer. What i
>> propose to the comunnity is the creation of a full featured forum. Mailing
>> lists are fine, but one losses a lot of information, how-to's, advices,
and so on.
>> I currently am a network administrator / programmer /web programmer in
europe and i point the lack of centralized site with information as
something that is really needed. It is also an easy way to reach all
the comunnity.