[Centos] Forum

Greg M. Kurtzer greg at runlevelzero.net
Thu Sep 30 17:00:19 UTC 2004

Backup... Please talk to Maarten (datadevil at caosity) before anyone works on
the site. He has planned and is building an embedded forum into the new
caosity.org site. It will include resources for all of the caos projects.

BTW, I did see your email in www-devel, and I apologize that nobody responded.
I meant to but have been a bit overloaded.

Thanks!

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 12:21:02PM +0100, Lance Davis wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 suporte at pro-site.net wrote:
>
> > Hi CentOS lovers,
> >
> > i have already sent this email to [www-devel] but still no answer. What i
> > propose to the comunnity is the creation of a full featured forum. Mailing
> > lists are fine, but one losses a lot of information, how-to's, advices,
> > and so on.
> >
> > I currently am a network administrator / programmer /web programmer in
> > europe and i point the lack of centralized site with information as
> > something that is really needed. It is also an easy way to reach all the
> > comunnity.
> >
> > I dont want to have the spotlight or become famous, but this is really
> > needed.
> >
> > I can deply the forum (for instance, phpBB like) and host it in one of my
> > web hosting companies.
> >
> > Just reply yes or no.
>
> yes that would be great if you can do that, moderate it etc etc :)
>
> let us know where it is, we can point forum.centos.org at it, and link
> from the website
>
> Regards
> Lance
>
> --
> uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.

Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/
http://caosity.org/
http://warewulf-cluster.org/