[Centos] Re: nVIDIA on Linux -- less is more

Wed Sep 22 22:54:04 UTC 2004
Rick Graves <gravesricharde at yahoo.com>

Christopher,

I have a couple of other points.

My recent email with the subject "nVIDIA on CentOS
3.3" was specifically in response to Kevin Wood's Fri,
17 Sep 2004 email with the subject "Does the nvidia
graphic card problem still exist with CentOS-3.3?".
The wording of my email came out wrong because I was
responding to Kevin's email (which I copy below, along
with my response on Sunday).  As you can see from
Kevin's email, he had problems with nVIDIA cards, and
he was wondering whether CentOS 3.3 would resolve
them.   So I was writing to let him know the answer
(No!).

I looked up the prior discussion of nVIDIA cards in
the mail digest.  For the record, they are available
here:

http://www.caosity.org/pipermail/centos/

 CentOS digest, Vol 1 #65 - 3 msgs  Fri, 18 Jun 2004
 CentOS digest, Vol 1 #66 - 7 msgs  Sat, 19 Jun 2004
 CentOS digest, Vol 1 #67 - 3 msgs  Mon, 21 Jun 2004

Rick