[Fwd: Re: [Centos] Forum]

Thu Sep 30 11:33:25 UTC 2004
suporte at pro-site.net <suporte at pro-site.net>

Hi Lance,

sure i can do it. Lets start it even today!

just send me a list of the moderators needed. The forum is for the
community but obviously we MUST have moderators. The mantainers are my
suggestion.

and we must create the topics of the forum.
i will browse some forums this afternoon and then post a basic structure
of the topics.

if anyone has some ideas of topics needed just reply.

Thks for all

Best Regards
Joao

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 suporte at pro-site.net wrote:
>
>> Hi CentOS lovers,
>>
>> i have already sent this email to [www-devel] but still no answer. What i
>> propose to the comunnity is the creation of a full featured forum. Mailing
>> lists are fine, but one losses a lot of information, how-to's, advices,
and so on.

>> I currently am a network administrator / programmer /web programmer in
europe and i point the lack of centralized site with information as
something that is really needed. It is also an easy way to reach all
the comunnity.