[Centos] CentOS Forum

Thu Sep 30 17:06:18 UTC 2004
Greg M. Kurtzer <greg at runlevelzero.net>

Joao, Thanks for compiling this list. I think that it is a very good start,
and I would like for you to work with Maarten (aka datadevil) to implement.
Maarten is the site project lead, and as I mentioned is building something
internal to our main site. Also, please move this discussion back to
www-devel... I promise we will answer! ;)

Thanks again!