[CentOS] CentOS 4 with MySQL 4.1

Michael Weisman mike at theaddoctors.com
Fri Apr 1 18:53:38 UTC 2005

Some more information would be very helpful.

My first questions are:
have you looked at what else might be happening on the server?
was this a remote access situation where the problem could be on the network
connection?
Were there any other processes that may have been eating up all your CPU?

I have mysql 4.1.7 running without a problem, with a very large database. I
also have the perl-DBD-mySQL module, etc.

I'm happy to help any way I can.

michael.

--
Michael Weisman
"chaos is merely a function of the granularity of the sample"