[CentOS] Re: CentOS4 laptop touchpad erratic operation

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 16:14:04 UTC 2005

On Apr 2, 2005 8:40 AM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just put up CentOS4 on my HP ze4630us laptop, and the
> installation produced only two problems of note, both related to X
> operations.
>

> 2. Erratic touchpad operation.

Replying to my own post. I did find a synaptics driver for the
touchad, and CentOS4 has it, so I'm trying out the driver with the
recommended xorg.conf entry from

http://web.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/

The driver at least works; will report back.

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,