[CentOS] Milestone

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Apr 5 13:21:47 UTC 2005

Well I now have a 4.0 server at a solid checkpoint.  Before I start the
chore of setting up SAMBA and LDAP.

Part of the delay was I did not copy all of the needed DNS files, and I
have to reerad the BIND book.

So I want to be able to get to this point again easily.

I did not note down what options I had selected during install.  Is there
some way in the install log to figure that out?

Is there some way to do an image backup?  I only have a Win2000 server
available for the backup, no NFS on another system.

Appreciate any and all help.

Barrs Law of Recursive futility
         If you're smart enough to use one of these....
                 .....you can probably manage without one!