[CentOS] OT: WIndows 2000 discussion list reference

James B. Byrne

ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Fri Apr 15 13:52:59 UTC 2005

I have need of a place similar to this list to ask about a problem
that I am experiencing with windows explorer (not MS-IE) subsequent
to applying the latest updates from MicroSoft.  I have googled the
net but the problem is one of overwhelming opportunity rather than
want.  Do any of you have recommendations for a preferred source of
online assistance for Windows 2000?

Regards,
Jim

P.S.

Thanks for the suggestions regarding removing user profiles for
resolving obscure Foxfire difficulties.  The problems seem to have
all disappeared since doing this.

JBB

--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***