[CentOS] Document Management System

Joao Medeiros joao.c.medeiros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:01:20 UTC 2005

I knew there was a reason why I chose CentOS instead of so many other
distros and an even greater one because of this and other replies I got to
my thread... It's good to be here :-)

Thanks Troy, It's the first time I got a double-gzipped tarball no wonder I
couldn't get it to work. ~sigh~

I couldn't stop looking elsewhere from all the suggestions I got and found a
nice Project Management solution which also has a document management
system. It's called DotProject (http://www.dotproject.net) and for what I've
seen so far looks great.

Worth giving it a shot if you're looking for something to help you run your
projects.

Thanks again folks,
Joao