[CentOS] Has this list died?

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Apr 18 23:35:19 UTC 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> I have not seen anything for a day, not even my own posts to this
> list....

no, i don't believe it's dead.

as for your boot floppy question: i'm pretty sure there is no such
thing as a boot floppy for CentOS 4.  the 2.6 kernel is too big.
however, you can pull down this iso image:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/os/i386/images/boot.iso

and burn it to a CD.  documentation claims that you can boot from this
CD and perform a network install.

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v