[CentOS] Wine and CentOS quick question

Franki franki at htmlfixit.com
Tue Apr 19 13:38:15 UTC 2005

http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20040728/

quote:
The Sempron 3100+ for Socket 754 based on Athlon64 technology is
included, too, but cannot and should not be compared, as it doesn't
really belong in the value processor segment due to its speed - and price.

only the low end semprons are similiar to athlonXP's, from 3100+ and up,
they are based on the Athlon64.

Having said that, you have a 2300+ so you would probably be fine with
the athlon build.

rgds

Franki