[CentOS] Looking for some good alternatives for W*nd*ws programs

Dave Hornford OSD at HOrnfordAssociates.com
Wed Apr 20 14:55:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, Olaf Greve wrote:

> Jasc Paint Shop Pro, or Adobe Photoshop - often The Gimp is mentioned,
> but is it really as powerful? I particularly like PSP (as I think it's
> more intuitive than PS), but over here at work we also use PS a lot...
> I fear this may be one of the very few remaining reasons to keep
> W*nd*ws at all on the 2nd drive...:(

GIMP has the features & capability of Photoshop. However, if you think
Photoshop's interface is not intuitive GIMP may create despair (I will
admit that as a long, long-time Photoshop user I've succumbed to
subliminal interface training and expect other graphics apps to look &
work like Photoshop 'cause thats how they should')

regards Dave
www.HornfordAssociates.com