[CentOS] Nedit PHP syntax highlighting

Olaf Greve o.greve at axis.nl
Thu Apr 21 12:12:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

As you may recall from my question a few days ago, I'm looking for a
good alternative for W*nd*ws' Ultraedit.

Currently I'm trying Nedit (version 5.4-3, according to rpm -qa | grep
nedit) and I like that one.

However... For some reason there's no syntax highlighting definition for
PHP files (whereas most of the others, such as C and Perl are
supported)....:(

Now, I could of course create a custom settings file for that, but in
order not to reinvent the wheel I was wondering if anyone perhaps knows
if such a settings file is already available.

I hope someone has such a file...

Cheers!
Olafo