[CentOS] Re: centos] PHP security updates?

Thu Apr 21 16:35:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 12:17 -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Simon Garner wrote:
>
> > On the subject of PHP, what's the story with the recent PHP security issues:
> > http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;97355834;fp;16;fpid;0
> >
> > PHP released an update on 31 March to resolve these problems apparently but
> > there doesn't appear to have been any update to the CentOS packages...
>
> Exchangeable Image file format (EXIF) specification bug:  this
> was addressed some time ago

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2005-032.html

is from feb 15

(that is the last update from RH for php for CentOS-4)

Looking at php.net and that article, I can't tell if they are fixed or
not.

What we need is the bug numbers for the flaws ... then we can see if
they are fixed.  I can tell you that both CentOS-3 and CentOS-4 have the
latest php patches released by redhat.