[CentOS] X330 Keyboard/box dies on install 4.0, not on 3.4

Ryan Sweet rsweet at aoes.com
Fri Apr 22 14:37:05 UTC 2005

I had a similar problem using an IBM keyboard + extension cable of this
generation.  The server wasn't IBM at all.  When the keyboard died, I just
pulled it out of the back, and replugged it again, and it works (the behaviour
is reproducible).  Sorry, the keyboard model # is not in front of me now.  I
think something about the keyboard probe maybe causes this keyboard to stop
responding.

So try unplugging/replugging your keyboard.  Yes this sounds silly.  It worked
for me.

-ryan