[CentOS] apt repo's for centos

Lee Parmeter leejpar at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 04:20:46 UTC 2005

thanks!

--- Mark Weaver <mdw1982 at mdw1982.com> wrote:
> Lee Parmeter wrote:
> > I downloaded and installed apt and synaptic using yum
> ok,
> > but are there corresponding apt repo's for the yum
> ones? If
> > so, what are they?
> >
> > --
>
> Hi Lee,
>
> Try these out. Just place the following lines in
> /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> rpm http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat
> redhat/el4/i386 stable
> rpm http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat all stable
>
> rpm http://mirror.centos.org/ centos/4.0/apt/i386 os
> updates extras contrib
> rpm-src http://mirror.centos.org/ centos/4.0/apt/i386 os
> updates extras
> contrib
>
> --
> Mark

Lee Parmeter Emperor, linXos - The Flying Penguin
http://www.linXos.com
Linux Registered User #337161

'It's free. It works. Duh.'" - Eric Harrison

The United States is NOT a democracy, it was founded as a Republic!

God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy! - Lee Parmeter