[CentOS] MIrrored drives won't boot after installation

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Apr 26 19:52:49 UTC 2005

Peter Farrow wrote:
> why not just cut and paste and post....
>
> rather than pushing users to other lists, after all answering a question
> with a question is not much use to anyone is it?  ;-)

Because mailing list archives are much better organized than my "Sent"
folders.  Plus, they are Google searchable.  Typing "milivojevic grub"
into Google led to this page in two clicks of the mouse:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-March/msg05935.html

Would take me waaaay longer to dig it out of my hopelessly unorganized
Sent folders.

So there you have it.  Solution on the plate.  After you manage to dig
your way through my hopeless English grammar.