[CentOS] Neosurge.com

Johnny Hughes

Thu Apr 28 12:03:46 UTC 2005

All,

I would like to thank the latest donor to the CentOS project:
Neosurge.com.  We have a nice new, shiny server to help get all those
updates out faster.

http://www.neosurge.com/

Neosurge has plenty of hosting options from normal website hosting to
dedicated / co-located servers.  And I can vouch for the speed of the
traffic into the datacenters.

You can definitely get CentOS pre-installed on your server there too.

Without donations of this type, the CentOS project could not operate.
Thanks Brian :)

If you use CentOS and would like to donate a box to the cause, please
contact either Lance Davis (lance_at_centos.org) or me
(johnny_at_centos.org) ... 'cause more stuff is good :)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes