[CentOS] Re: Modem - dial-up connection

Fri Apr 1 09:14:05 UTC 2005
Justin Kelly <linuxppc at gmail.com>

Hi Alexander

I would use system-config-network but it has problems at the moment on
CentPPC Beta - wont run

anyway is there any other suggestions to see
 - first if the modem has actually been recognised by Cent
 - and secondly to configure and use it for dial-up

note: Hardware spec
PowerMac G4 400 with built-in modem

Thanks again

Justin Kelly