[CentOS] system management - what do you use to manage your CentOS systems?

Fri Apr 1 18:57:58 UTC 2005
Enoch West <enochwest at gmail.com>

Greetings everyone.

Let me preface this with the following, I know this is not specific to
CentOS but I do value the input given by *many* of the users on this
list.
I can not think of a more appropriate place to ask these questions.

Let me just break down my setup:

20 CentOS 4 servers, all running apache.

The only things that are unique on each server are the network
settings and the apache virtual host config files, other then that,
they are identical.

I'm not using any networked file systems, content is synchronized via
rsync. NFS is not able to provide adequate performance in our
environment.

I wanted to get some feedback to see what other people here use to
manage their CentOS systems, apply updates, roll out new software
packages, update unique config files etc.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

--
enoch