[CentOS] hddtemp package

Sat Apr 16 00:54:45 UTC 2005
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

Just idle curiosity. I've always been fond of the simple hddtemp
utility. I tried 'yum install hddtemp' (I have dag in my repos), but
it was not found. Google found it on '/pub/dag/dries/packages...'. So
I downloaded it, installed (Centos4), and it works just fine.

Just wondering why it's not in the dag el4 repo?

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,